This isn’t a sponsored post.
BrumHour is invited to share about Southside BID throughout the year.
Via Grace for Southside BID
Birmingham Southside BID invites rainbow artwork for display
Southside Business Improvement District (BID) is calling for the region’s budding artists to submit their rainbow artwork, which will be beamed out over the area on Birmingham Hippodrome’s big screen.
Southside BID hopes the colourful display will spread positivity and keep the message of support for keyworkers going, plus offering families the chance to have their work on show in the city centre.
Julia Robinson, Southside BID manager, said:
Over the coming weeks, while the district remains quiet, we want to showcase the very best of the region’s artwork. So, if you and your family have been inspired to create a colourful message of support for our brave NHS heroes, we’d love to see it!
The colourful tributes will appear on the big screen in front of the Birmingham Hippodrome over the coming weeks and will hopefully put a smile on the faces of those who are living and working in the district.”
For more information and to share your rainbow creation, please contact Southside@rewiredpr.com. Entries should be submitted by Friday 22nd May.
How to get involved:
- Rainbow photographs should be sent to Southside@rewiredpr.com for consideration before the deadline of Friday 22nd May 2020.
- Photograph submissions should be sent as a high-resolution JPEG or PNG attachment in an email.
- Please include the first name/s and age/s of the rainbow masterpiece creators in the body of the email so that we can credit them alongside their image.
- All entries chosen for display will be notified by email.
- By sharing your rainbow creation on email, you agree in advance to sharing your artwork with Southside, Birmingham for display on Birmingham Hippodrome’s screen and across Southside Birmingham’s website and social media channels.