This isn’t a sponsored post.
Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership sponsoring 100 Zellar businesses
Via Suzy for Zellar
October 2021: GBSLEP (Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership) are sponsoring 100 businesses to join Zellar, the world’s first sustainability platform. Businesses are invited to apply here: gbslep.co.uk/resources/tender-opportunities/
This software platform enables businesses to measure, manage and amplify their sustainability journey in one place. Zellar simplifies and provides easy access to critical sustainability drivers and provides all the emission insights, support, advice, connections you need to become a recognised, certified greener business all in one place.
Signing up to Zellar traditionally costs £125 per year on a subscription basis, however, The GBSLEP understand the challenges many businesses across Greater Birmingham and Solihull face in becoming more sustainable – and is supporting businesses with 100 funded licenses to make it easier for local business to take steps towards sustainability.
Small and medium-sized enterprises makeup 99.9% of all UK businesses and employ 60% of the workforce. Yet, 78% don’t know where to start to become more sustainable, according to the Centre for Business and Economic Research.
Whether businesses are just getting started or want more ways to improve, Zellar can help chart their sustainability journey, and provide a customised roadmap.
By signing up, businesses will:
- Help to combat the devastating effects of climate change.
- Embrace Net Zero best practice by reducing your emissions as much as practical and offset the rest.
- Attract the best talent in your business by showing you care about the things that matter.
- Generate more customers and prospects as more consumers and supply chains buy from green businesses.
- Grow your profits by transitioning to green suppliers and energy.
- Support UK local green initiatives and encourage others to do the same – we’re all in this together.
- Become a sustainable business, which is good for profits, customers and the climate.
Gary Styles, Zellar’s CEO and Founder, says:
Like many parents, I worry about my children’s future in the face of the climate crisis. There’s plenty of talk but not enough action so I created Zellar to help businesses make real changes internally through reducing emissions, volunteering, behaviour change, contributing to biodiversity projects and offsetting.
We’ve already helped over 50 early-access businesses in Manchester significantly improve their sustainability process, and we’re excited to reach hundreds more companies across the Midlands now as well.”
Find out more here: zellar.com