This isn’t a sponsored post.
Winter beer gardens arrive at The Old Crown
Via Alex for The Old Crown
December 2021: The team at Birmingham’s oldest pub, The Old Crown are ready to get you into the festive spirit with their Winter beer gardens this December, open for FREE for all to enjoy!! The gardens will play host to lots of exciting events throughout the festive period. Expect Christmas quizzes, live music, DJs every weekend, festive cocktails and warming winter drinks!
The heated and covered garden will be hosting:
- Thursday 9th December The Peep Show Xmas Quiz
- Friday 10th December Miracle on Heath Mill Lane – a free alternative Christmas party with a Santa Brass Band and DJ Liam Roberts
- Saturday 11th December – Live Band – The Equators
- Friday 17th December – Miracle on Heath Mill Lane – a free alternative Christmas party with Bostin’ Brass and DJ Jordon Lott
- Monday 20th December – The Big Fat Christmas Quiz
- Tuesday 21st December – Ash Sheehan’s Irish Christmas
- Wednesday 22nd December – Rafiki’s Cuisine Christmas Special
Book your free tickets now via Design My Night here: designmynight.com/birmingham/pubs/digbeth/the-old-crown
After missing a year of celebrations, the team at The Old Crown can’t wait to welcome everyone down this year for a proper Christmas celebration!
Alongside all of this going on in the gardens, The Old Crown will also be serving their festive menu right up until Thursday 23rd December. View the menu and book your table here: theoldcrown.com, choose from two or three-course options and enjoy a traditional Christmas in a traditional Birmingham pub.
The Old Crown is located at 188 High St, Deritend, Birmingham B12 0LD on the corner of Heath Mill Lane, it features slight steps to access the main bar and the outside areas at the rear. It is a decent fifteen minute walk from Birmingham New Street Station and Birmingham Moor Street and served regularly by bus routes to south Birmingham.